Table of Content
About the tool
Outlook Bulk Email Tool is an Excel and Outlook based tool which helps you to send or draft email in bulk right from Excel. It reads the recipient details from Excel sheet and uses Outlook installed on your system to generate emails. The tool supports To, Cc, Subject, Email Body, Attachment, HTML Table in Email Body.
- Draft or Send Bulk Emails using MS Outlook
- Supports attachments and table in email body
- Auto insert email signature in the email
- Save Time
- Increase Accuracy
- You need to have installed version of MS Outlook 2010 or above
- You need to have installed version of MS Excel 2010 or above
- Due to Outlook security permissions, you may receive following messages while using the tool
- To resolve the security prompts in Outlook, you can update Outlook Trust Center settings as displayed in below screenshot. Note that you need to open Outlook as Administrator to make these changes
- Tool support only 1 attachment per email
How to use this tool
- Open the tool and fill To, Cc (Optional), Subject in ‘Home’ sheet
- Enter email body
Note: If you want a table inside the email body, use <> keyword in the email body like in above screenshot.
- If you want to add an attachment in the email, enter the full path of the file
- If you have mentioned <> keyword in the Email Body, then you need to mention the Lookup value in column G (Table Data Lookup Value). This value is used to filter the data available in ‘Table Data’ sheet
How Lookup Value works?If you want to add a table in the email body, then you need to add your table data in ‘Table Data’ sheet. Note that there is no limit on number of rows or column.
Note: Here first column (Lookup Data) is important. Tool uses this column to filter the data and add in Email Body like in below screenshots
- Ensure that Outlook is up and running on your system before proceeding further, now click on ‘Open Tool’ button
- Select or type account name from which you want to generate emails. Also select the email importance and checkbox to draft emails instead of sending them directly.
- Done, click on ‘Generate Email’ button see the tool working for you.
- Once the activity is completed, you will see a confirmation message and you can also refer column A (Status) for status of each email