How to use “LARGE” function in Excel
LARGE function is used to get the Largest k-th value from the range.
LARGE Function has two required arguments i.e. array, and k
array argument is used to give the range from which largest value is required
k argument is used to give value for th value i.e. 1st , 2nd ,3rd, 4th … position from the array argument
Example 1: LARGE function with cell Range:
- “Column A” has number values,
- “Column B” shows the sample formula applied,
- “Column C” shows the value for k argument (position), k-th position that is required,
- “Column D” shows the output of the function and,
- Explanation is provided in “Column E”
Hope you learnt this Function!
Don’t forget to leave your valuable comments!
If you liked this article and want to learn more similar tricks, please Subscribe and Follow us on Social Media by clicking below buttons.