Watch Excel Tutorial Video – Excel Function – COUNT
How to use “COUNT” function in Excel
COUNT function is used to get the total count of Number values in range or list.
COUNT Function has one required argument i.e. value1, and optional argument i.e. [value2].
value1 argument is used to give number value/ cell reference/ range for which count is required
[value2] argument is used to give another number value/ cell reference/ range
… means, we can add multiple values/ cell reference/ range by separating them with comma ( , )
Example 1: COUNT function with cell Range:
- “Column A” has number values,
- “Column B” shows the sample formula applied and,
- “Column C” shows the output of the function
Example 2: COUNT function with Number Values
- “Column A” shows the sample formula applied, which contains the list of numbers. Each number are separated by comma ( , )
- “Column B” shows the output of the function,
Hope you learnt this Function,
Don’t forget to leave your valuable comments!
If you liked this article and want to learn more similar tricks, please Subscribe us or follow us on Social Media by clicking below buttons: